Protect Your Online Privacy!

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Violent Breakfast - Nient'Altro Che Tempo (2007)


Artist: Violent Breakfast
Country: Italy
Album: Nient'Altro Che Tempo
Year: 2007
Genre: Screamo/Post-Hardcore
 
Ok, I haven't posted much screamo stuff before, but I do listen to some from time to time.  I've been listening to a lot of In/Humanity recently and I was looking for some similar, lesser-known bands.  While I was searching I stumbled upon Violent Breakfast from Italy.  This is raw, broken, shrill music; great for a rainy boring day.  The full-album is streaming down below.  They are no longer active, but at least they put out some great material during their time.  Give it a try, and stay away from all those newer metalcore/post-hardcore bands that everyone mislabels as screamo.
 
-earthworm jim
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment