Protect Your Online Privacy!

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Church Of Misery - And Then There Were None... (2016)


Artist: Church Of Misery
Country: Tokyo, Japan
Album: And Then There Were None...
Year: 2016
Genre: Stoner Metal/Doom Metal

I've been a big fan of this band for a while now.  Everything I've heard by them is excellent.  Before listening to this album was the first time I was skeptical of how the quality would be.  The entire band pretty much disbanded leaving the bassist as the only remaining member.  I don't know all of the details, but apparently the bassist put together an entire new band and they wasted no time writing a new full length.  The only name I knew was the new lead singer, Scott Carlson, who is also the lead singer of grindcore legends "Repulsion".  Anyways, I was not disappointed, this is the same old church of misery.  I wouldn't have even know the lineup changed had I not seen the news.  Pick it up and enjoy the groovy ass serial killer doom.

-earthworm jim





No comments:

Post a Comment