Protect Your Online Privacy!

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Archagathus - Canadian Horse (2011)


Artist: Archagathus
Country: Raleigh, North Carolina
Album: Canadian Horse
Year: 2011
Genre: Mincecore/Grindcore

What up guys?  I haven't posted any good grind in a while, let alone posted at all.  So, I thought I'd look into the archives and give you guys a Christmas present.  I haven't listened to this band in probably like 10 years.  I had forgotten about them, but I thought I'd check back and see what they had been up to.  Well they have been killing it with some sick ass albums.  "Canadian Horse" is a fucking grindcore gem.  Check this shit out and have a merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate.

On a side note: there is a band called "Agathocles," who coined their style of grindcore "mincecore."  Well, "Agathocles" is named after a real greek tyrant from more than 2000 years ago.  Agathocles had a grandson by the name of Archagathus.  So they are the grandsons of mincecore lol.  Just a little fun fact for you guys ;]

-earthworm jim






No comments:

Post a Comment