Protect Your Online Privacy!

Monday, September 4, 2017

Audio Push - Last Lights Left (2017)

Artist: Audio Push
Country: Inland Empire, California
Album: Last Lights Left
Year: 2017
Genre: Rap/Hip Hop

I'm off probation after 3 fucking years!  Not sure why these guys have not taken off more than they have, but people would rather listen to mindless stupid shit.  As far as I know they are signed to a major label, so someone is fucking up.  This shit is dope, and i'm about to get ripped and enjoy it.  Check it out, pick it up, and don't take your freedom for granted.  I've basically been on probation on and off since I was 17 and that's more than 10 years ago because I've been an idiot in my young life.  Enjoy your lives, don't be dumb like me (but stay smart lit) ;]

-earthworm jim

No comments:

Post a Comment