Protect Your Online Privacy!

Sunday, May 5, 2019

The Quill - The Quill (1995)

Artist: The Quill
Country: Sweden
Album: The Quill
Year: 1995
Genre: Stoner Rock/Heavy Metal/Hard Rock

What's up guys?  I know I hardly post, but I'm going to try to start posting regularly on here again.  Maybe make some changes, while still keeping the same format.  This site is literally a catalog of music I've been digging (when I remember to post it) for almost 10 years.  I don't get too much traffic anymore (because I'm never here and don't post downloads anymore), but the fact that I've exposed over 100,000 people that I don't know to some of these great bands is a great feeling.  Anyway, here's a random band that's sorta unknown, or you could say forgotten over the years.  I think they just re-released this, but it's such a good album.  "Sweden's Soundgarden."  Enjoy guys!  Thanks to everyone who has visited over the years!

-earthworm jim



 

No comments:

Post a Comment