Protect Your Online Privacy!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Niggers - Ugly Russians (2011)

Artist: Niggers
Country: Russia
Album: Ugly Russians
Year: 2011
Genre: Punk

Niggers hail from Russia playing a very old skool style of punk.  I randomly stumbled across this band and checked them out just because of the name(which is probably a big factor in why most people find them).  I really did not know what I was going to hear, but it turned out to be a quite refreshing punk sound.  I haven't heard too much stand-out punk in the past couple years(with a few exceptions), so I've been turning to older 70's and 80's punk releases for my fix.  I now, at least briefly, no longer have to turn to the older punks for that unbeatable classic punk sound.  This album from start to finish does not let up, every song is just great.  The final song "Ha Ha Ha" goes on for eight minutes bringing the album to a perfectly timed ending.  Please pick this up, and support good unknown bands, who are underrated and better than most well know bands.

4.5/5


Sample:




***Highly Recommended***

No comments:

Post a Comment