Protect Your Online Privacy!

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Big K.R.I.T. - It's Better This Way (2015)

Artist: Big K.R.I.T.
Country: Meridian, Mississippi
Album: It's Better This Way
Year: 2015
Genre: Rap/Hip Hop

The "King Remembered In Time" has returned yet again.  The last thing he left us with was his second full length "Cadillactica."  I wasn't a huge fan of it, and it's probably my least liked release he has ever put out.  However, K.R.I.T. is all about the mixtapes, he truly shines with the freedom they allow him.  Now this is no "Return Of 4eva," but it is indeed dope.  I've only listened to this once, so it might grow on me even more.  It will definitely be on heavy rotation for me in the coming weeks.  Grab a blunt, grab a brew, kick back with some buddies, and let this shit flow.

-earthworm jim



Download So You Don't Forget ;]

***HIGHly Recommended***

No comments:

Post a Comment